The Justice JS Verma Committee, constituted to suggest amendments to Indian criminal laws relating to crimes against women, submitted today, January 23, 2013, its report to the Home Ministry.
I have hosted this report for easy reference. I know I will be quoting from it in the future and making references to specific pages of the report. Here is how you can too.
- Head over to my blog @ petervas.wordpress.com.
- Click on the above report.
- Use Find to search through the document, or if you are already on the page you want to reference,
note down the page number. Add 23 to that number. This new number is ‘x’
add #page=x to the URL of the document
Example: Page 250 on the pdf would be:
- Shrink it with bitly or tiny, thus: http://tinyurl.com/agdo462
- A moment of triumph for women
- Alchemizing anger to hope
- Implement Justice Verma Committee Recommendations Immediately: Freedom Without Fear Campaign
- India goes backwards on Human Rights
- Human Rights Watch – How is India faring?